ED636 - Fall 2006

A course focusing on the role of the advanced technologies of education such as telecommunications and interactive media in the instructional process. Emphasis is on the selection, utilization, and evaluation of these media resources for instruction. Applications for advanced technologies in the teaching learning process are stressed.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CONTRIBUTIONS TO INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY

Image Source: http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/s/a/saw23/STS407/images/HIGH-TECH-BLUE-2_09.jpg

MY CONTRIBUTIONS TO INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY IN THE 21st CENTURY

My contribution to Instructional Technology in the 21st Century would certainly begin with myself, in my teaching, and in my advocacy.

First, I need to finish this Master's Degree in Instructional Technology. By so doing, I strongly affirm my commitment to ensuring the effort to integrate technology in teaching.

Second, I will consistently utilize the appropriate technological tools that will enhance my teaching and my student's learning. I will persistently search for current updates of technology that are relevant to my teaching and make effort to apply them. Hence, I will be able to influence and encourage my students to using their technological know how as their learning tools. Hopefully, I will pass onto them a learning habit that will be used in the future. Therefore, I have trained active technology integrators in them.

Third, I will advocate for technology integration in teaching. I should set the example of making effective use of technology. I will support the my schools vision of technology integration. I will support and help my co-teachers who are struggling. I will encourage those teachers who are hesistant.

I will do the best of what is expected of me. For whatever I will do, I hope to become a "one little candle" that will make a difference in the lives of my students.






1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Thomas Petra said...

11/30 Let's go back to your first point. Now what?
What do you intend to do now if we are disbanded? May'be we would have more interest in our program if Rolly wasn't so good at the technology professional development. It's his fault!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home