ED636 - Fall 2006

A course focusing on the role of the advanced technologies of education such as telecommunications and interactive media in the instructional process. Emphasis is on the selection, utilization, and evaluation of these media resources for instruction. Applications for advanced technologies in the teaching learning process are stressed.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My contribution to the Instructional Technology

My Contribution to Instructional Technology
Marcelle Diambra Odi
ED 636: Dr. Rivera

As an educator Iā€™m aware of my role in training the young generation, the future of the world. The new curriculums set the tone and encourage educators to use the newest technologies to enhance learning, motivate learners and teachers, enhance learning, improve student achievement and to meet global challenges.
My main contribution will be to keep updating my knowledge about the use of technology and expose the students to it regularly to prepare them better to face the challenges of the workplace.
A wise man once said: ā€œ the reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. All progress depends on the unreasonable man.ā€(George Bernard Shaw).Thanks to technologists I can already use instructional technology to support the curriculum.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Thomas Petra said...

Where do you get your quotes? Do you walk around with these in your head or is there a resource you use? You are so wise.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger asse said...

Don't worry Tom. I don't have the quotes on top of my old head. It just happen that I came accross an article with this beautiful quote that had a place in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home